We have received Samsung Galaxy M30 three to four months back. Recently its new version with the name of Samsung Galaxy M30s appeared on Geekbench. The smartphone is coming with fine improvements.
Some of the features are as follows:
- Geekbench listings showed that Galaxy M30s is coming with Exynos 9610 chipset.
- The smartphone will have 4GB of RAM.
- This upcoming device is running with Android Pie 9 straight out of the box.
Let’s have a little bit comparison of the upcoming handset with twit’s predecessor:
- According to my point of view, the latest version i.e. Samsung Galaxy M30s will be much better performer. The reason is its chipset Exynos 9610 that is far better than Exynos 7885 that is available in Galaxy M30.
- We are supposing that camera set-up of the new coming device will also be improved. But it’s not sure what sort of camera will be available? For this we have to wait a little.
- At Geekbench the phone has model number SM-M307F. The smartphone has got 1680 score as single core and 5211 score as multi core.
You can see the image below:We are not sure about the launch date of the Samsung Galaxy M30s. Hope it will come soon. But we are sure that a new phone Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is coming on August 7.