Samsung Display Vice President Kim Seong-Cheol, recently revealed that Samsung Galaxy Fold is all set to launch with its redesigned shape. There was a delay in its launch early because of its screen breakage. But now the news may be authentic because it is released officially.
We hope that smartphone will now work far more batter and its working will be marvelous. The company has not yet told about the exact date of its launch. We are expecting that Galaxy Fold will launch with Samsung Galaxy Note 10, which is going to launch on August 7 in New Zealand.
Let’s have a look at the image of upcoming device along with the saying of Samsung Display Vice President Kim Seong-Cheol:
“Most of the display problems have been ironed out, and the Galaxy Fold is ready to hit the market. “The Galaxy Fold, when released, will receive a lot of attention in the market.”
Features of Samsung Galaxy Fold:
Following are some key specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Fold:
- Two displays. There will be a 4.6-inch 840 x 1960 screen on the outside and a 7.3-inch 1536 x 2152 flexible display on the inside when unfolded.
- Snapdragon 855 processor.
- 12GB of RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- 4380mAh battery
- USB type-C port at the bottom
- No audio jack.
- Two cameras above the flexible display of the handset-10MP f/2.2 sensor and an 8MP f/1.9 sensor
- Triple rear camera set up will include a 12MP telephoto camera,12MP wide-angle camera and 16MP ultra-wide angle camera.
Improvement or Not??
Samsung Galaxy Fold was sent to many people for testing before. The issue created in after its larger screen. The larger screen was crashed down at that time. At that time it has dual screens. One is shorter that works as a phone and the larger wine works as tablet after opening. The crash of this large screen caused the postpone of the launch of Galaxy Fold.
Hope so that now it will work better and no issue will create regarding its working and design.