We are waiting for the launch of Samsung Galaxy Fold 4G. The smartphone is coming within few days. But hold on!! We have also accessed some information about another variant of the device. Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G got FCC certification. It means that it’s 5G variants also on its way to approach us. Excited!!! You should be.
My smart price revealed that device applied for the certification back in April 25. But it got the certification on June 3. According to the EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility) test, Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G doesn’t emit too much electromagnetic energy. Therefore it will not cause or receive interference to/from other devices.
Let’s have a look at the image of certification:
- Two displays. There will be a 4.6-inch 840 x 1960 screen on the outside and a 7.3-inch 1536 x 2152 flexible display on the inside when unfolded.
- Snapdragon 855 processor.
- 12GB of RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- 4380mAh battery
- USB type-C port at the bottom
- No audio jack.
- Two cameras above the flexible display of the handset-10MP f/2.2 sensor and an 8MP f/1.9 sensor
- Triple rear camera set up will include a 12MP telephoto camera,12MP wide-angle camera, and 16MP ultra-wide angle camera
We will be honored to remind you that screen of Samsung Galaxy Fold crushed, when it was given to people for use to check the durability and consistency of device. Now it is coming with brand new set-up of screen. This display is under checking process still. Hope so it will work better this time.