In February we saw magnificent smartphone Samsung Galaxy A10. It is an impressive phone. After sometime a new variant Samsung Galaxy A10e appeared and appreciated also. Now there is another variant Samsung Galaxy A10s is on its way to approach us.
Samsung Galaxy A10s recently got FCC certification. It appears red with the name of SM-A107F. Its appearance on FCC is a prove that the smartphone is launching within a shorter span of time.
FCC also showed some important specifications of the smartphone.
These are as follows:
- The device will have a massive 3900mAh smartphone.
- A dual camera set-up is available at the back of the smartphone along with a fingerprint sensor.
- Along with a USB port at the bottom there is headphone jack at exactly right side of the port.
- Samsung Galaxy A10s will available in 157mm in length, 75.8mm in width and 175.3mm diagonally.
- The smartphone will have 6.86″ screen.
- Its predecessor was available. With Exynos 7885. We can hope that the new version will come with far more batter versions.
This is all from our side now. We will provide you the further information as soon as possible. Till then stay tuned with us. Recently Samsung Galaxy M30s also showed up on Geekbench. It is also an extraordinary features phone.