Everyone nowadays is waiting for the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Y3. The smartphone is revealing in China and then in India. After that it will surface globally. Recently a video has leaked. It confirms the name of the upcoming smartphone. The name will remain Redmi Y3.
This video also confirms the build quality of the device. The handset is coming with an exciting feature i.e. its Selfie camera will be of 32MP. It is first Android phone with such an exciting camera features.
Let’s Have a Look at the video Teaser:
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) April 20, 2019
As we can see that the video length is less than one minute. But it possesses very interesting features of the upcoming device. These features are:
- Dual rear camera setup is available in the phone. It is present in vertical shape at the back of the phone.
- An LED flash light is also fascinating the device with camera.
- Very interestingly the fingerprint sensor is present in the middle of the smartphone.
- In the front, display consists of a waterdrop notch and 32MP selfie camera.
- The back of the device is in blue color. But it shows rainbow colors depending upon the light rays at different angles.
- The handset will have 4000mAh battery to remain on.
- The phone shows durability test in the video. As it is placed in the wastebasket. It is then rolled down the series of stairs. It shows that the smartphone will be durable enough. But even then the scenario seems far away from the reality. So we advise you to use case of the Redmi Y3.
Redmi Y3 is launching in a China and then in India on April 24. Then it will come to the other parts of the world. Hope to have it in Pakistan soon.