Few days ago the official announcement about the complete specifications of Oppo K3 appeared on the Twitter account of the company. The smartphone looks really amazing with exciting features. Hope we will have the phone in our hands shortly.
Oppo K3 is coming with pop up selfie camera. The camera is just like the one, we have seen on Reno. Its operating techniques are also quite similar to that one. We called it “Shark Fin“.
Here we are giving you brief description of the features of upcoming handset:
- When we look for new android phones, their dimensions matter a lot along with weight. So far people do not like heavy phones. Just have a look at the dimensions of Oppo K3. It is coming with 161.2 x 76 x 9.4 mm, and it weighs 191g. Quite superb!!!
- The device features 6.5″ display with resolution of 2340×1080. Mostly the mobile phones nowadays are coming with same resolution. It has AMOLED display.
- Oppo K3 is using Snapdragon 710 chipset that is a strong processor.
- We have two RAM variants in the smartphone.
- The internal storage is of 128GB.
- The device is coming with dual camera setup at the back. The primary camera is of 16MP. While the secondary camera is of 2MP in depth shooter.
- Moreover the pop up selfie camera is coming with 16MP resolution.
- High end and massive battery of 3700mAh is available in the newly coming device. It is supporting quick charging of 20W.
- Other Features include a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB-C port and an in display fingerprint scanner.
All the specifications are new, innovative and high tech based like Oppo Reno. Soon we will see the smartphone in real.