Lenovo has officially announced that Z6 Pro will launch on April 23. Before this there were a lot of leaks and rumors about the upcoming device.
Now the company has introduced the smartphone through an image. This image revealed great and awesome specifications of the smartphone. The image came on Weibo. It depicts that the upcoming flagship device is coming with four rear cameras. All cameras have AI features.
Let’s Have a View of the image:
- As most of the smartphone this year are using Snapdragon 855 chipset. This device is also using the same one. Mainly the chipset is used to support heavy games and apps.
- The company has introduced a smartphone prior with the same chipset. That was Lenovo Z5 Pro GT. It has 12GB of RAM also.
- As we have mentioned earlier that the smartphone is coming with four cameras. The primary sensor is of 48MP.
- The company also adds up that the upcoming handset has a capacity of capturing 100MP images.
- Lenovo Z6 Pro is 5G enabled smartphone.
- This android phone has a display notch that allows user to have more space for using the phone. It also features 90% screen to body ratio. An in display fingerprint sensor is also present in the phone.
Previously we have told you that the phone is successor of Lenovo Z5 Pro and if we talk about memory, than Lenovo has given versatility in this regard. As Z6 Pro will have three variants regarding memory. These are 6/128 GB, 8/256GB or 12/512GB memory.
The smartphone will officially launch on April 23. Till then stay tuned for more updates.