Huawei Mate 20 X 5G is the new shape of Mate 20 X. The later one came to the market last year in November. As the name suggests the major difference between both the handsets is the newly coming phone accompanies 5G capability while the original phone has not this feature.
A lot of news and rumors were sterling about the Huawei Mate 20 X 5G for past several days. Recently a video of the device also came in front of us. We also received some information through retail packaging as these details of this packaging also released.
Through these leaks and news we gained the below mentioned features of the smartphone:
- The smartphone possesses very wide, huge and finally bright display of 7.2″. You will surely love this wide screen.
- Wide screen accompanies huge memory of 8GB RAM also.
- You’ll feel good to hear that Huawei Mate 20 X 5G is coming with triple rear camera set-up.
- The android phone is coming with 4200mAh battery. It also features 40W of quick charging.
- The processor of smartphones matters a lot. This heavily equipped device is using Huawei’s own Baking 5000 modem. You can find the authenticity of the device while you’ll compare it with Kirin 980 SoC.
- The main reason of using this chipset is to reduce the size of battery.
- The video teaser showed that the smartphone is 5G enabled.
Huawei Mate 20 X 5G will first of all launch in UK in June of this year. It will reach other markets as the markets will open for 5G compatibility.