Honor 20 introduced a month ago. The smartphone is available in China only. Recently the brand has claimed that the sale volume of the device is going very good. According to the official information one million units of Honor 20 sold out in just 14 days. Isn’t it amazing??
It is also in news that it’s sub brand Honor 20 Pro will come to the market tomorrow.
Let’s have an overview of the features of Honor 20:
- If we talk about dimensions the smartphone is coming with 154.3 x 74 x 7.9 mm. It weighs 174g. It allows dual SIM portal. It’s front and back aluminum glass.
- The smartphone has 6.26″ display which provides 82.4% of screen to body ratio along with resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It has also IPS LCD.
- The newly launched and most popular smartphone is running Android Pie 9. Noteworthy it is running Kirin 980 Processor chipset. Mostly this chipset is available for gaming devices.
- Honor 20 is available in 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM. While Honor 20 Pro will be available in 8GB of RAM and also having two ROM variants. These are 128GB and 256GB.
- The device is coming with quad camera set-up. The primary camera is of 48MP with f/1.8 aperture. While the secondary camera is of 16MP ultra wide angle. While the third one is of 2MP with f/2.4 dedicated macro camera and the last one is of 2MP in depth camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- You will be glad to hear that the smartphone also contains a selfie camera of 32MP with f/2.0 aperture.
- Honor 20 is running 3750mAh battery along with fast charging capability of 22.5W.
Hope you have like all the features. The next phone in the series is Honor 20 Pro that is coming tomorrow.